7 Wedding Limo Facts You Need to Know
A wedding is one of th ose events in a person’s lifetime where everything is required to go smoothly. Of course, a wedding without any hitches is almost impossible, but the couple getting married and their organizers definitely do everything in their power to achieve the closest thing to perfection.
One of the most important elements to a wedding is the wedding car, and this is one thing that the soon-to-wed shouldn’t have to worry about anymore. But to ensure that this element will truly be a care crossed off the list on the important day, here are seven facts you need to know — especially if you’re hiring a New Jersey wedding limo.
- For weddings, have the limo arrive at least an extra hour before the wedding to accommodate photo ops. Also, the extra hour will give you better flexibility should there be any issues with traffic.
- Limo rates or charges are accrued from the time of pick-up to the final drop-off. Do the math to be thoroughly prepared for the complete cost of service.
- There’s a minimum number of hours for wedding limo rentals, and that is three hours (this is due to the cost of securing and maintaining the aesthetic and functional quality of the vehicle). Other rental arrangements are more flexible though.
- Drinking alcoholic beverages is no issue for clients of drinking age (that is 21 in New Jersey). Limo companies recommend drinks to be dropped off at their office especially if clients want the limo decked out and the beverages already chilled in time for pick-up. Stretch limos and party buses for weddings already come with glassware and ice service; just inform the limo company how many passengers there will be.
- Smoking is a big no-no for wedding limo companies in New Jersey. The CIAA or the Clean Indoor Air Act prohibits the activity in a public place, which includes taxicabs, buses, and limos. There’s a fine of $1,000.00 for violating the CIAA.
- It’s okay to give the chauffeur a tip, but most companies already have an 18% to 20% surcharge, which includes driver’s gratuity. Better to personally ask the company about tipping just to make sure that the driver gets the “gift.”
- For tipping chauffeurs, especially those whose service was just excellent, the typical rate is anywhere between 10% and 20% of the total charge but you definitely can tip more if you want. Most chauffeurs prefer cash tips.
BBZ Limo & Livery Service NJ
If you’re looking for an experienced team of Limo Drivers to take you too and from your wedding, look no further. BBZ Limo has the inside knowledge & experience to help you enjoy every moment of your special day in both NJ & New York. Call Today for a Free Quote!
Save 50% off Honeymoon Transportation