We are following the standards set by the National Limo Association and the Global Virus Network to keep our passengers safe, each and every ride. From state-of-the-art disinfecting equipment to individually wrapped masks, we take your protection seriously.
We’ve made these changes to our fleet and operations:
- Chauffeurs continuously wear masks and regularly sanitize their hands
- Daily temperature checks for our chauffeurs and staff
- Installed sneeze guards in all our vehicles
Every day, we:
- Wipe down and disinfect common and high-touch areas
- Provide individually-wrapped face masks to all passengers who need it
- Require face masks for all our passengers throughout the duration of their ride
- Clean and sterilize our vehicles using state-of-the-art equipment like fogging machines and ozone generators
Have a special request, or want to ask about our protocols? We’re at your service to give you peace of mind during your time with us. Contact us to discuss.